I'm an investor and builder focused on crypto enabled markets and technologies.
I'm most passionate about how decentralized networks will redefine financial markets, value exchange, and social coordination. Outside of crypto, I'm fascinated by the science of risk taking, alternative economics, the role perception and narratives play in shaping reality, and the ways in which the information age will transform our governance structures. I consider myself to be an above average armchair macroeconomist, not sure if my friends would agree.
I've been immersed in the crypto economy since I first learned about Bitcoin as an undergraduate student. Since then, I helped build the institutional business at Coinbase, led DeFi investments at Coinbase Ventures, grew some of the first DeFi lending markets at Dharma, and published Bitcoin research with Bitcoin Magazine. I'm also an active angel in the space.
I'm working on sharing my research and thoughts more actively.
Reading List, Video & Podcast Links 🧠
- Soros: General Theory of Reflexivity
- The Tail End: Tim Urban
- Volatility and the Alchemy of Risk: Chris Cole
- The Most Important Scarce Resource is Legitimacy: Vitalik Buterin
- The Meaning of Decentralization: Vitalik Buterin
- Vitalik Buterin on Cryptoeconomics and Markets in Everything